Here are the 7 principles by T-Dog, at last:
- All things and events can be counted for even if they are impossible or have not been invented yet this applies to words and spelling as well for example ‘photosynthasis’ is actually spelled like that.
- all other logic cannot comprehend or challenge Terry logic unless it is Terry logic itself.
- only Terry’s can use Terry logic unless under special circumstances.
- Terry logic does not need to make any sense to anyone else
- Terry logic recognizes that God exists
- Terry logic is only fallible if its taken out of the original context that it was used in.
- The above principles can only be applied to terry logic
See More on the McKlatch.com Blog