16 Things that i have learned working for Crazy Udder:
- There ain’t nethin crunchier than a frozen Crunchie
- Adding milk to ice cream makes it taste better than just melting it
- 20 ounces of any substance will take me more than hour to consume
- Milkshake rly does bring girls to the yard!
- Very few people are brave enough to wear the cow suit
- My friend Ian has a very firm handshake
- I’ve never been to a wedding
- I’ve never been to a wedding dressed as a Jedi
- Everybody secretly loves the good parts of America
- Large corporations in the UK are not required to recycle
- Old women steal things from TJ Hughes on a regular basis
- Oreo s are the good parts of America
- Don’t mess around with security!
- I should wear a surgical mask when blitzing mint flavored Aero (the chocolate bar, not the green setting on Windows Vista, you don’t need a surgical mask for that yet)
- If I’m not crazy enough, i may get fired!
- I’m rly gonna miss that Ansdell 🙁
If you Google Ron Paul!
See More on the McKlatch.com Blog
While working at crazy udder I discovered that mcklatch.com/forum doesnt work
We the people at McKlatch.com are aware of the problem, and will be trying to resolve the issue as soon as possie